1. When you register with Engagedly, information is needed such as your name, company name, email address.
2. Engagedly uses collected information for processing your order, billing and service improvement.
3. Engagedly will not sell, rent, exchange or share your personal information with any third parties without your permission.
4. Engagedly may share the collected information in order to (i) respond to investigations, court orders or legal process, (ii) to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, (iii) violations of Engagedly’s terms of service, or (iv) as otherwise required by law. Note that we may be required to share personal data of EU and/or Swiss individuals in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
4.1 Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4.2 Accessing and Modifying Your Information
We acknowledge the right or EU and Swiss individuals to access their personal data held by us. Individuals wishing to view, update, delete, or supplement their personal data may do so by emailing Engagedly at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All of your data remain private and confidential.
5.1 How We Protect Your Information
We strive to maintain commercially reasonable; physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure the Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please keep in mind, however, that there is no way to make the transmission of electronic data entirely hack-proof.
6. Engagedly will send you a welcome email, as well as emails regarding relevant notifications. Administrators will at times receive Engagedly service related announcements. All emails can be disabled by the recipient in their settings page.
7. The Engagedly website uses Google Analytics & HubSpot to collect information about its visitors. Once a user logs in to Engagedly, Google Analytics is disabled, and no data is collected, for the user as long as that user is logged in.
8. As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Engagedly and our marketing partners, analytics providers, and customer support systems. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
9. We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control such as an email service provider to send emails on our behalf, mapping service providers, and customer support providers (our “Agents”). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents in order to provide Services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents. We may be liable for the appropriate onward transfer of EU and Swiss personal data to third parties.
10. We collect statistical information about how both users, collectively, use the Services (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you or your web browser.
13. Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
15. As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to promotions we are offering through the Services. You may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the instructions included with such emails, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
18. Engagedly has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint.
19. Finally and under limited circumstances, individuals with unresolved privacy complaints can invoke a binding arbitration option before a Privacy Shield Panel.
20. Engagedly is subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC).