Throughout the year, the Engagedly blog posts timely insights around employee engagement, performance management, and leadership. In case you missed it, below you can revisit ten of our top blogs from this year.
1. Busting Performance Management Myths – There is so much content about performance management. This article will help you cut through the noise by debunking widely-believed myths.
2. Kickstart 2020 Using Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) – This article offers four simple steps that leaders can use to get aligned with employee goals and organizational goals before the new year.
3. The Importance of Employee Recognition Programs – A large number of employees are disengaged and displaying low productivity. Here’s how recognition can help.
4. Five Distinguishing Features of High-Performance Teams – High-performing teams require cohesion – and that isn’t created overnight.
5. People Don’t Leave Jobs, They Leave Bad Bosses and Toxic Work Cultures! – To solve an employee engagement problem, leaders must first determine the source.
6. Three Simple Ways to Improve Employee Engagement This Week – If you’re planning to invest in engagement software in 2020, know that you can start laying the foundation today.
7. 10 Ways to Improve Communication at Workplace – Effective communication can build critical relationships between managers, employees and teams alike.
8. Goal-Setting: A Guide to Help Organizations Succeed Using OKRs – Many organizations attribute their success to OKR’s. This guide will help you adopt your own.
9. The Cost of Ignoring Employee Feedback – When employees feel that their feedback isn’t valued or utilized, it can have a disastrous impact on employee morale.
10. 4 Essential Tips for Effective One on One Meetings with Employees – One-on-one meetings can be an excellent tool for connecting with your team members and building stronger relationships.
Request A Demo