Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) Integration With Engagedly Application
Engagedly application is now integrated with Microsoft Teams (MS Teams). If you have an active Engagedly account and also an MS team user, you will receive Engagedly notifications on MS teams. All the in-app notifications which will be triggered on Engagedly application will be sent to MS teams user account.
If you are an MS teams user, you can currently perform the following actions:
MS Teams Integration
1.User Settings for Integration
2. Receive Notification
3. View Notification:
4. Navigate from MS teams account to Engagedly application.
5. Notification in MS Teams mobile app
1. User Settings for Integration:
- To receive Engagedly in-app notifications into MS Teams, you need to add Engagedly application into the MS team account from market place. You will be able to select the Engagedly application and add it to the MS Teams account.
- Once you click continue, you will be able to sign in and will receive notifications from the Engagedly system whenever in-app notifications get triggered.
- Your MS Teams email Id should be same as the one used in Engagedly application. The accounts will be linked automatically to receive notifications.
- If you are a blocked user with the same email id in the Engagedly application, you will not receive notification in the MS teams account.
2. Receive Notification:
- MS Teams users will receive all the in-app notifications which are currently triggered in the Engagedly system in their chat. You will be able to view all the notifications in the MS Teams account itself.
- The notifications which are tested currently during this release are below. You will be able to receive notifications in MS teams account for the below modules.
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Talent Card
- Ongoing check-ins
3. View Notification:
- You will be able to view the content of the notification in your MS teams account. The attachments will not be available. You will be able to take further action by clicking on “View” button to navigate directly to the Engagedly system.
- Notifications for Work Anniversary and Birthday will not have “View” button on MS Teams.
4. Navigate from MS teams account to Engagedly application:
- On clicking on the View button of Notification in MS teams, you will be navigated directly to Engagedly application to take further actions.
- Similarly, for all the module’s notifications, you will be able to navigate directly from MS teams into the Engagedly application to take further action.
- You will be navigated to the old or new UI as per the settings of the Engagedly application in your organization.
5. Notification in MS Teams mobile app:
- As an MS Team user, you will able to receive notifications in the MS Teams mobile App and can perform the same actions as above.